Friday, January 3, 2014

What is Energy Work?

I have done energy work here and there for about 11 years.  For any of you who may be unfamiliar with energy work, for me, it is using a form of prayer, listening to the spirit, and using the light of Christ to assist a person in healing.  I do not do any healing.  The work is between the person I am assisting, their higher self, Heavenly Father and Christ.  Many times I feel loved ones who have passed on come to support the healing or to share a healing message with the person.  EVERY time, there are angels called in, often guardian angels are present, and I also always cast out any dark spirits present in the name of Christ.

I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and for me, this work fits beautifully into my religious and spiritual knowledge and practice.  They strengthen and deepen each other and I'm so grateful that I get to experience both.  They really are not even two separate things, as truth is truth, and all things are spiritual--but for the sake of explanation, I'm grateful I have both. :)  I will word all of the things I share according to my experiences and beliefs without trying to alter it slightly to make all people feel comfortable. Please take what is useful and feels right and helpful to you and choose to not be offended by the rest.  It is important that I am totally authentic and open.

 As much as possible, I want to share in writing my entire knowledge base on the chakra system.  I do not of  course claim that these things are all there is to know on chakras, or that I am some major authority on the topic.  I simply feel impressed to share the things that the Lord has placed in my life with the hope of helping others become more aware and thus more capable of using the atonement and light of Christ for more effective healing in their lives.  I am always learning more about how to do this.  That's the beauty of mortality, we are not and never will be perfect.  We recognize our blessed dependence on our creator, and he continues to lead us closer to Him, line upon line.

Back to energy work!  Every light worker, or energy worker, has their unique methods they use.  Some of these include muscle testing for various physical, emotional, spiritual, or mental imbalances, Reiki, Theta healing....oh there are so many and I can't think of a lot of the names right now--of course.  BUT, it is very important that the person doing the work has pure intentions, has discernment, does the work in the name of Christ and acknowledges that all healing comes from His light.  All good things come from God, and healing is absolutely a good thing.

I will start writing when I get time here and there.  I will just dive in and start giving you what I know about each chakra and some different scenarios I've experienced relating to those chakras while doing energy work with people over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment