Monday, January 6, 2014

The Lord Knows Our Needs

One thing that is evident to me over and over again, when I have the opportunity to do energy work, is that the Lord know our needs.  I often don't know the person I'm doing work for, and sometimes they are not present to even give me any feedback, but the words that the Lord gives me for each person are so specific to them and their needs.

This was especially obvious to me last month when I was able to go do work for 5 of my sister-in-law's clients in a row.  She's a midwife and I met with them after their prenatal appointments.  It was so cool to me how totally different each appointment was.  One person was told to meditate more, another was told they need to sing really loudly around the house, and another was told how important it is for them to stay present and focus on the work the Lord has for them TODAY.  In previous sessions I know the Lord has advised people to pray more, or to trust him in specific situations, or he has allows loved ones to come down and share a message that the person has needed to hear from them.

I share these things just to say that the Lord knows us.  He speaks to us in our own language and in our own time.  He teaches us line upon line, precept upon precept, and when we are ready for it.  He doesn't try to make us work through all of our issues all at once.  We process and work through our issues as we are ready, and as they come up.

Some consistent truths that always show up in one way or another are: that the Lord loves all of his children, that his hand is in the details of each of our lives, that each of us has people watching over and assisting us from the other side, and the Lord wants us to each do what we need to do to FEEL him with us and to be able to receive more of his love and joy in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment